Terror makes a frail bid in Jammu and Kashmir
By Dna 06-Oct-2019
- Terrorists on Saturday hurled grenade at deputy commissioner’s office in Jammu and Kashmir’s Anantnag injuring 14 people.
- Of the 14 injured, one person is a traffic cop and the other a journalist. One of them is said to be critical.
- Terrorists hurled the grenade at the entrance of the office complex at around 11 am.
- After the incident, the J&K police tweeted to say that a traffic policeman and a journalist were also injured.
- The tweet also said that only minor injuries have been reported so far and a follow-up action has been initiated.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know