Bypolls: Dissent in Gujarat Congress
By Dna 06-Oct-2019
- Congress party in Gujarat suffered a twin blows on Saturday when two of its state spokesmen protested against party nominations in upcoming by-polls.
- Former leader of the opposition in Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation, Badruddin Shaikh resigned from the post of party spokesman over the nomination of the party candidate in by-poll for Behrampura ward of AMC, while Jayrajsinh Parmar vented his anger over not being nominated for Kheralu state legislative Assembly constituency.
- Congress party did not give any official response to the developments.
- Badruddin Shaikh is a former chairman of the Standing Committee of AMC and former leader of the opposition in AMC.
- He told media persons in the city that nomination of Kamaruddin Pathan for Behrampura ward has disappointed party workers.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know