Maharashtra Assembly Polls: CM Fadnavis Declares Assets of Rs 3.86 Crore
By News18 05-Oct-2019
- Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis declared assets of over Rs 3.86 crore in his election affidavit on Friday as he filed nomination from Nagpur South West assembly constituency.
- His affidavit put his immovable assets at Rs 3.78 crore, against Rs 1.81 crore in 2014. The increase was mainly due to rise in market value of these properties including land, it said.
- Further, the chief minister has Rs 17,500 "cash in hand", and bank deposits of Rs 8,29,665, against Rs 1,19,630 in 2014, the affidavit stated.
- This increase was attributed to rise in salary and allowances of state legislators. His wife Amruta Fadnavis owns immovable assets worth Rs 99.3 lakh, the affidavit said.
- She had declared immovable assets of Rs 42.60 lakh in 2014.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know