Delhi Jal Board Water Does Not Match Global Standard: Ram Vilas Paswan
By Times Of India 05-Oct-2019
- The consumer affairs minister Ram Vilas Paswan said that the water supplied by the Delhi Jal Board is not up to the standard of BIS.
- According to the BIS report, the samples collected randomly from 11 areas in Delhi do not comply with the BIS standard and are not safe for drinking.
- He said that the water supply is not matching the global standard.
Also Read: Delhi BJP Expels Sarita Chaudhary and Azad Singh From the Party
- Paswan held a meeting with senior officials of the Delhi Jal Board, NDMC, BIS, Union Jal Shakti and the FSSAI to discuss the BIS report on Delhi water.
- PM Modi set a target to make clean drinking water available to every citizen by the year 2024 under the scheme 'Har Ghar Jal'.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know