Mining operations within three months: CM
By Heraldgoa 05-Oct-2019
- Chief Minister Dr Pramod Sawant on Friday said that mining operations in Goa would resume within three months.
- Sawant, who met Nirmala Sitharaman in New Delhi, to discuss various financial and economic issues pertaining to the State, also brought up the mining issue during the meeting.
- Sawant stated that the meeting had gone well and that there is a positive sign with regard to the resumption of mining operations in Goa.
- Sawant said his visit to Delhi was to discuss mining resumption plans.
- Asked to be more specific, Sawant said, “There is a positive sign about mining. Discussions on mining resumption were held, and efforts will be made to restart mining in Goa as soon as possible.”
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know