Major relief in sight for property owners
By Thetribune 05-Oct-2019
- Owners of properties in the city may heave a sigh of relief as the UT Administration has recommended to the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) to reduce penalty charges for misuse and violation of building bylaws.
- Sources said the Administration had recommended to the MHA to fix the penalty at 0.75 per cent of the minimum collector rate per square yard per month for misuse and violation.
- The recommendation has been sent to the MHA after getting approval from Punjab Governor and UT Administrator VP Singh Badnore.
- The recommendation was finalised by the Administration after examining suggestions and objections received on the draft notification published in January this year.
- The Administration had sought the views of residents on the draft to amend the Capital of Punjab (Development and Regulation) Act, 1952, to reduce the penalty being charged by the Estate Office for misuse and violation of building bylaws.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know