New hope for Yediyurappa from centre regarding relief fund
By The Times Of India 04-Oct-2019
- Chief minister BS Yediyurappa said, he was hopeful that the central government would release a financial package in three to four days.
- He spoke in Belagavi district, where he discussed flood relief measures with legislators and senior officials.
- Under the National Disaster Relief Fund (NDRF), compensation of Rs 6,000 per acre will be paid for crop loss in rainfed areas and Rs 13,000 on irrigated land, Yediyurappa said.
- Meanwhile, a donation of Rs 1.9 crore was made to the Chief Minister’s Calamity Relief Fund from North-West Road Transport Corporation.
- Deputy chief ministers Laxman Savadi and Govind Karjol,, MP Annasaheb Jolle and zilla parishad president Asha Aihole were also present at the event.
Also Read: Siddaramaiah slams BJP over flood relief and rehabilitation work
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know