Don’t close Income Tax offices in Villupuram: MP writes to FM Nirmala Sitharaman
By New Minute 04-Oct-2019
- MP from Villupuram, D Ravikumar, has written to Nirmala Sitharaman requesting the reconsideration and restoration of the Villupuram Range and Assessment Wards.
- These offices of the Income Tax Department in the district have been abolished through a notification on October 1.
- The MP has argued that citizens would now have to travel long distances for a 'single clarification'.
ALSO READ: Boat tragedy: ex gratia paid to kin of nine victims
- Stating that the jurisdiction of the IT office was spread over three Lok Sabha constituencies — Villupuram, Arani and Kallakurichi, the MP wrote.
- Further, the MP states that the alternate offices are far away.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know