India presently facing an ideological fight: Rahul Gandhi
By The Times Of India 04-Oct-2019
- Launching a attack on PM Narendra Modi, Congress leader Rahul Gandhi said that the country is moving into "authoritarian state."
- Gandhi said regarding the case registered against celebrities who had written an open letter to Prime Minister Narendra Modi raising concern over the growing incidents of mob lynching.
- Gandhi, Lok Sabha MP from Wayanad, further stated that presently an "ideological fight" is going on in the country.
- He also alleged that policies of the Modi government have created joblessness.
- The economic growth slowed to a seven-year low to 5 per cent in April.
Also Read: Rahul Gandhi Meets Pinarayi Vijayan, Discusses Bandipur ban
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know