‘Mo Sarkar’: A Reality Check On Odisha Govt’s Dial-A-Feedback Scheme
By Odishatv 04-Oct-2019
- While the ruling Biju Janata Dal (BJD) aims at making governance more people-centric in Odisha through its ‘Mo Sarkar’ initiative by seeking direct feedback from citizens, OTV was at various police stations and government hospitals for a reality check on the dial-a-feedback scheme.
- OTV team reached SCB Medical College and Hospital in Cuttack and found people waiting for two-three hours to get tickets for outpatient department consultations. Besides, a long queue was seen at the pathology lab.
- “It’s taking a month to get reports of tests here. So people are forced to do tests at private clinics where the charges are high.
- Indirectly, it is a new yojana of the government to exploit people,” said Bibhuti Bhushan Panda, a person from Bhadrak, who had come for check-up at SCB, Cuttack.
- OTV met one Malati Suna of Gurjabheta village in Bolangir, who has reportedly approached several police officials to lodge a complaint against her husband’s alleged torture but her plea has not been heard by anyone.’
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know