Bypolls precursor to DMK’s return to power, says Kanimozhi
By Indian Express 04-Oct-2019
- MP from Thoothukudi, M Kanimozhi called the Nanguneri by-election as a precursor to DMK’s emergence in the State.
- MP took a dig at the AIADMK government in the State and claimed that it is in direct contrast with the tenure of late DMK patriarch Karunanidhi.
- "Many industrial development projects were impemented and factories were opened during the tenure of DMK government,” she said.
- The AIADMK government remains a mute spectator when the Central government plans are affecting the people.
- Addressing the gathering, DMK leader I Periyasamy said that canal works related to river-interlinking project is also neglected during the AIADMK period.
ALSO READ: Tamil Nadu wins Swachh Bharat award for rural sanitation
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know