Kamat urges CM not to approve SEZ land auction
By Heraldgoa 04-Oct-2019
- Digambar Kamat on Thursday raised strong objection to government plan to auction Special Economic Zone land urging Chief Minister Dr Pramod Sawant not to grant the nod for same.
- In a tweet, Kamat said SEZs were scrapped upholding the sentiments of Goans by his government way back in 2008.
- He said the Bombay High Court at Goa had even vindicated their government’s stand terming the allotment to SEZ promoters as illegal.
- "SEZs were scrapped upholding the sentiments of Goans by my government. Hon'ble High Court had vindicated our stand & termed the allotments illegal.
- I once again urge @goacm @DrPramodPSawant not to give his nod to auction the SEZ land going against the IDC Regulations," Kamat tweeted.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know