Maharashtra Assembly polls: Shiv Sena confident of quelling discontent
By Dna 04-Oct-2019
- All is not well in Shiv Sena after the party struck an alliance with BJP for Maharashtra Legislative Assembly.
- Shiv Sena activists are thronging to Bal Thackeray's residence Matoshree and also at the respective district headquarters to protest against ticket distribution.
- Party leaders especially from Navi Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur and Nashik, where Shiv Sena has not got a single seat, are not happy with leadership for giving away all seats to BJP.
- Shiv Sena minister told DNA, "Already party president Uddhav Thackeray, senior minister Subhash Desai and Eknath Shinde and other leaders have been in touch with aspirants who are not happy with the seat sharing.
- The party hopes the situation will be under control soon.''
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know