Stalin demands CBI probe into NEET proxy hiring case
By Outlook India 03-Oct-2019
- On Thursday, DMK President M.K. Stalin demanded a probe by CBI into the hiring of proxies to write the medical entrance exam- NEET.
- Speaking to reporters in Tiruvarur, Stalin said brokers from Tamil Nadu as well as other states are involved in this crime.
- Currently, the case is being investigated by the Crime Department of Tamil Nadu police.
- The scam came to light when the Dean of the Government Medical College in Theni got two e-mails from Ashok Krishnan.
- According to police, Surya, Irfan, Praveen of SRM Medical College, and Rahul of Balaji Medical College have been detained for inquiry.
ALSO READ: ‘Tamil resonates in America now,’ PM Modi tells gathering in Chennai
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know