KCR to Meet PM Modi to Discuss National Status to Kaleshwaram Project
By News 18 03-Oct-2019
- Telangana CM K Chandrasekhar Rao is scheduled to meet Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Delhi on October 4.
- This will be PM Modi’s first meeting with KCR after resuming the power in the second term.
- Rao is expected to urge PM to accord national status to Kaleshwaram lift project and seek funds for state development, according to sources.
- KCR will meet other ministers and seek funds for development of the state.
- TRS chief had skipped a couple of CM’s meet called by the Centre, including the one on the Maoist problem.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know