Kodiyeri and his son had taken bribe for Kannur airport project: Shibu Baby John
By Mathrabhumi 03-Oct-2019
- RSP leader Shibu Baby John alleged that CPM state secretary Kodiyeri Balakrishnan and his son had taken bribe for Kannur airport project shares.
- John stated that to-be-MLA of Pala, Mani C Kappan has given statement to CBI regarding this.
- RSP leader along with his post on Facebook, shared the copies of Kappan’s statement.
- Kappan’s statements were recorded by the CBI on a petition filed by a Malayali industrialist from Mumbai, Dinesh Menon citing Kappan swindled Rs 3.5 crores.
- “There were some money transactions between then home minister Kodiyeri Balakrishnan and Dinesh Menon,” Kappan’s stated in shared documents.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know