Two Matua Factions Clash Over NRC in Bengal
By Telegraph India 03-Oct-2019
- In Bengal, two Matua factions owing loyalty to the BJP and TMC clashed at the group’s spiritual headquarters in North 24-Parganas’ Thakurnagar.
- According to sources, “the NRC issue deepened an existing political divide among members of the community.”
- The Matuas — who belong to the Namasudras community of Bengal — are divided between Mamatabala and the Bongaon BJP MP.
Also Read: Two Matua Factions Clash Over NRC in Bengal
- The source also said that the conflict within their community is beginning to reflect the nationwide TMC-BJP quarrel”.
- Both factions claimed they had filed complaints at Gaighata police station.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know