BJP state chief appreciates PM for fulfilling Mahatma Gandhi’s dreams
By The Times Of India 03-Oct-2019
- BJP state chief Nalin Kumar Kateel, praised the father of the nation by launching the Gandhi Sankalp Yatra,
- Earlier BJP state chief courted controversy by comparing Mahatma Gandhi’s assassin Nathuram Godse with former prime minister Rajiv Gandhi.
- Kateel declared that launching the Gandhi Sankalp Yatra gave him more happiness more than the moment he was named the party’s state chief.
- Meanwhile, the Dakshina Kannada MP said that by introducing Swachh Bharat and Make in India PM was fulfilling the Mahatma Gandhi’s dreams .
- BJP is organizing the Sankalp Yatra from October 2(Gandhi’s birth anniversary) to October 30 (birth anniversary of Sardar Vallab Bhai Patel).
Also Read: BJP MLA criticises PM for his partial behaviour towards Karnataka flood victims
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know