Govt Defers Call on Ballari till bypolls
By The Times Of India 03-Oct-2019
- The state government decided to shelve the controversial Ballari district bifurcation proposal until the December bypolls.
- MLAs, MPs and former legislators from Ballari refuse to change their stand.
- CM says will meet them again after December 5 bypolls.
- On the other hand, Somashekar Reddy had threatened to resign along with other MLAs, if Yediyurappa took a hurried decision.
- Yediyurappa called the meeting after a section of MLAs led by Ballari City legislator G Somashekar Reddy opposed the proposal to divide Ballari.
Also Read: CM allocates additional portfolios to ministers
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know