Now, CHB violators to pay for demolition too
By Thetribune 03-Oct-2019
- Illegal construction in houses will now cost residents dear as the Chandigarh Housing Board (CHB) has decided to recover the cost of demolition from them.
- This has come as a double whammy for residents, who already suffer a huge loss due to the demolition.
- Sources said the CHB had started sending notices to residents after demolishing illegal constructions.
- The CHB has issued notices to around 75 owners of houses so far asking them to deposit the cost of the demolition drive carried out by the enforcement staff.
- The owners have been told to pay amounts ranging from Rs 25,000 to Rs 50,000, depending upon the expenditure incurred on the drive.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know