Gandhi Jayanti Celebrations In Odisha: Parties Launch People Outreach Padayatras
By Odishatv 03-Oct-2019
- With the hope to boost their people outreach efforts, major political parties in Odisha- BJD, BJP and Congress- today celebrated the 150th Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi by launching padayatras to reach out to people.
- All the three parties reportedly tried to show their strength ahead of the upcoming by-election in the State and to portray themselves as a better alternative to the other.
- While Union Ministers Dharmendra Pradhan and Pratap Sarangi launched BJP’s Nationwide ‘Gandhi Sankalp Yatra’ from Cuttack and Balasore districts, respectively, party’s national vice president Baijayanta Panda flagged off the padayatra from Kendrapara district.
- Union Minister Pratap Sarangi said that scientists have already warned that the use of plastic would be doubled by 2020 and hence, it’s necessary to stop the use right away.
- BJD supremo and Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik today launched party’s ‘Jan Sampark Padayatra’.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know