Assam Governor makes restriction on usage of plastic at Raj Bhavan
By NorthEast Now 03-Oct-2019
- Assam Governor Prof Jagdish Mukhi made a ban on the single use plastic at Raj Bhavan campus.
- This was done in a move to pay a fitting tribute to Mahatma Gandhi on the occasion of his 150th birth anniversary.
- Governor Prof Mukhi said that everybody will have to sincerely contribute to the mission of plastic free country.
- He also reiterated that the ban on single use plastic will prove to be a boon to Assam.
- Governor Prof Mukhi also presented jute bags to the staffs of the Raj Bhavan.
Also Read: Month after NRC final list, Assam groups want 1951 as cut-off date not 1971
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know