Mizo CM wants to strengthen Mizoram-Myanmar relations
By Northeast Now 14-Oct-2019
- Mizoram CM Zoramthanga has expressed his desire to increase the cross-border trade with Myanmar.
- Zoramthanga expressed his keenness before visiting military delegation of the neighbouring country.
- The ten-member delegation from Myanmar has arrived in Aizawl on a two-day tour of Mizoram.
- The team met the chief minister separately and senior officials of the Mizoram government.
- “The chief minister while discussion stressed on strengthening relations between India and Myanmar,” an official said.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know