Deploy paramilitary personnel: BJP to EC
By Thetribune 03-Oct-2019
- The BJP wants the Election Commission to deploy paramilitary personnel to ensure free, transparent and peaceful byelections in Phagwara, Mukerian, Dakha and Jalalabad on October 21.
- After inaugurating the poll office of BJP candidate Rajesh Bagha in Hargobind Nagar, on Wednesday, party’s state chief Shwait Malik expressed apprehension that the Congress-led state government might “misuse” the official machinery.
- Malik said representation would soon be submitted to the Chief Election Commissioner in Delhi and the Chief Electoral Officer in Punjab in this regards.
- Replying to a question about the Centre’s decision on Rajoana, convicted for Beant Singh’s murder, Malik congratulated the Union Home Minister for taking the decision on the 550th Gurpurb.
- When asked about filing of papers by Akali councillor Baljinder Singh Thekedar as an Independent, Malik, expressed confidence that he would withdraw his nomination.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know