Naga peace accord shall not compromise unity of Manipur: All political parties meet
By New Indian Express 02-Oct-2019
- All political parties meeting affirmed that Manipur shall take its own course for the final settlement of the Naga Peace Accord compromises the integrity of the state.
- The declaration was made during the “One day public alert meeting on the possible settlement of Naga Peace Accord” organised by UCM.
- While the UCM invited 18 political parties, representatives of only eight political parties attended the meeting.
ALSO READ- Nagaland deputy CM visits disputed site; urges to maintain peace
- A lengthy discussion was held on measures to deal with the outcome of the Peace Accord that threatens the unity of the state before unanimously adopting three resolutions.
- The meeting also resolved to submit the resolution of the meeting to the Chief Minister of Manipur and Prime Minister of India.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know