UT Administration Confused Over Single Use Plastic Ban
By The Tribune 02-Oct-2019
- The Environment Department of the Chandigarh UT Administration issued a notification regarding the ban.
- However, there is still confusion among the public over the ban on single-use plastic items.
- Neither the residents nor officials are aware of the fine amount and the things that fall under the ban.
Also Read: UT to team up with ChalkLit for online teacher training
- The officials of the administrative department are not clear what will be the challan amount as per the new notification.
- Let us tell you that earlier PM Modi urged people of the country to ban single-use plastic.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know