Hindi a little child compared to Tamil: Kamal
By The Hindu 02-Oct-2019
- On Tuesday Kamal Haasan said that when compared to the Indian languages of Dravidian origin, Hindi was a little child.
- He added, “Hindi is a little child – compared to Tamil, Telugu, and Sanskrit."
- About social media, he said, “We have invented a fantastic tool – it will have its sharp edges. We can use it in the kitchen or to commit murders."
- As for privacy, he said, “Internet has given us freedom of speech, we must retain it by not abusing it.”
- A source present at the meeting said Mr. Haasan and Mr. Sinha spoke in detail about Central and State politics.
ALSO READ: ‘Tamil resonates in America now,’ PM Modi tells gathering in Chennai
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know