Hindi a little child compared to Tamil: Kamal
By The Hindu 02-Oct-2019
- On Tuesday Kamal Haasan said that when compared to the Indian languages of Dravidian origin, Hindi was a little child.
- He added, “Hindi is a little child – compared to Tamil, Telugu, and Sanskrit."
- About social media, he said, “We have invented a fantastic tool – it will have its sharp edges. We can use it in the kitchen or to commit murders."
- As for privacy, he said, “Internet has given us freedom of speech, we must retain it by not abusing it.”
- A source present at the meeting said Mr. Haasan and Mr. Sinha spoke in detail about Central and State politics.
ALSO READ: ‘Tamil resonates in America now,’ PM Modi tells gathering in Chennai
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know