MP Congress to protest outside PM Modi's House to seek central funds
By The Times Of India 01-Oct-2019
- The Congress MLA from Bhopal (Central) Arif Masood and his supporters will protest outside prime minister Narendra Modi’s official residence in New Delhi.
- They are demanding funds for flood relief works and rescue operations in the state.
- The MLA alleged that the BJP-led central government is meting out step-motherly treatment towards Madhya Pradesh.
- The Union government has been informed of the losses due to the incessant rains and yet, has not even released Rs 32,171 crores.
- Masood said after the demonstration, he will submit a memorandum to the Prime Minister’s office demanding release of funds.
Also Read: Jyotiraditya Scindia writes letter to PM for immediate relief funds
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know