UT to team up with ChalkLit for online teacher training
By Thetribune 01-Oct-2019
- The UT is all set to collaborate with ChalkLit for preparing students for the Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA)-2021 through online teacher training.
- ChalkLit is an app for teacher education and training.
- It provides teachers with tools, resources and training to help them teach better in classrooms.
- It also offers a personalised peer-to-peer social micro-learning network where teachers can learn from the best practices and experience of other teachers.
- Four subject experts’ groups have been constituted to study the PISA framework, develop PISA test items for the three domains and suggest measures to be undertaken for reorienting the teaching-learning process in the context of PISA.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know