TRS govt. given a new definition to welfare scheme: T Harish Rao
By Telangana Today 01-Oct-2019
- Finance Minister T Harish Rao said the TRS govt. had given a new definition to the welfare in the State.
- T Harish Rao had inaugurated 50 double-bedroom houses at Balkamchelka Tanda of Kalher mandal.
- Rao said that the CM had launched the housing scheme since he wanted to see each family in Telangana lead a life with self-respect.
- The Finance Minister went around the newly built colony greeting each and every family of the 50 beneficiaries.
- Rao stated that the govt. had kept its promise by enhancing the pension to Rs 3,000 and Rs 2,000 to physically challenged and elderly respectively.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know