Abrogating Article 370, a tribute to martyrs, says Union Home Minister Amit Shah
By Dna 01-Oct-2019
- Abrogation of Article 370 and Article 35-A is a tribute to martyrs of military and para-military forces of the country, union home minister Amit Shah said here while inspecting the 27th anniversary parade of the Rapid Action Force (RAF) at Vastral in Ahmedabad city.
- Shah is on a visit to the city.
- During his two-day visit, Shah inspected the parade of RAF, and inaugurated the election office of Arvind Patel, BJP's candidate for by-polls of Gujarat Legislative Assembly.
- Later on in the evening, he visited his native Mansa and took blessing of local deity as a part of Navratri.
- "Prime Minister Narendra Modi has honoured 35,000 martyrs by removing the provisions of Article 370 and 35A in Kashmir. This step will usher in a new era in Kashmir," said Shah.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know