'Vendors can sell non-judicial stamp papers till December 1': Gujarat Government
By Dna 01-Oct-2019
- After multiple petitions were filed in the Gujarat High Court challenging a September 7 notification of the state government by which the latter planned to do away with physical non-judicial stamp papers from October 1.
- The state government on Monday clarified that licensed stamp vendors holding such stamps will be allowed to sell it till December 1.
- Notably, the division bench of Chief Justice Vikram Nath and Justice AJ Shastri had on Friday directed the state government to clarify its stand on the issue.
- During the hearing on Monday, the division bench questioned the state government on whether the licensed stamp vendors will be allowed to exhaust the stock of non-judicial stamp papers lying with them.
- Counsel for the state government after taking instructions from the concerned authority informed the court that the vendors who are holding these stamps will be allowed to sell the same till December 1.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know