Corridor to usher in era of development at Dera Baba Nanak
By Thetribune 30-Sep-2019
- Dera Baba Nanak, seeped in rich tapestry of Sikh history.
- It is on the verge of seeing a massive economic boom as more than 10,000 people are expected to hit the city streets every day once the Kartarpur corridor gets operational on November 9.
- Ravaged by partition, the wars of 1965 and 1971, drugs and terrorism in the past seven decades, the town will be seeing a turnaround in its economic fortunes with the passage to Pakistan acting as a catalyst.
- “We are working on a ratio of 1:3. One devotee who crosses over to Kartarpur shrine will be accompanied by three people who will stay back in the town.
- Experts opine that while 5,000 pilgrims will be allowed to pass through the corridor every day, more than double that number will wander the streets and markets.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know