Sukhbir tells Jharkhand CM to reopen 1984 riot cases
By Thetribune 30-Sep-2019
- Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD) president Sukhbir Singh Badal on Sunday urged Jharkhand Chief Minister (CM) Raghubar Das to ensure the reopening or transfer of all 1984 anti-Sikh riot cases to the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI).
- He said the party would send a team of lawyers from the Supreme Court to study these cases before taking up the matter at the highest level.
- Addressing a congregation as part of the 550th birth anniversary celebrations of Guru Nanak Dev here, the SAD president said more than 100 Sikhs were brutally killed in Bokaro in 1984.
- He said it was unfortunate that not a single accused had been convicted and punished so far for such a heinous crime.
- “We will fight for every victim family and justice would be delivered to them at all costs,” he said.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know