Assam’s foreigner tribunals to have 1,600 on contract
By Economic Times 30-Sep-2019
- The Assam government will soon appoint 1,600 people on contract to man the 200 new foreigners’ tribunals in the state.
- These personnel will be in addition to over 400 home guards who will be deployed at the new tribunals.
- The Supreme Court-monitored final NRC published on August 31 left around 1,906,657 people out of the list.
- Many of these people are expected to challenge their rejection before the foreigners’ tribunals.
- A person who has not been included in the NRC can move the foreigners’ tribunal within 120 days of receiving a certified copy of rejection.
Also Read: Objective of NRC seems to have lost: United Against Hate
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know