Want 10,000 foreign students in Gujarat varsities by 2022: Rupani
By Indianexpress 30-Sep-2019
- The state government wants to make Gujarat an education hub and has set a target of having 10,000 foreign students studying in various universities of the state, Chief Minister Vijay Rupani said on Sunday.
- “Around 2,000 students are presently studying in world-class universities in the state like Forensic Sciences University, (Pandit Deendayal) Petroleum University, Nirma University, etc.
- We want to make Gujarat a global hub of education and provide more opportunities to foreign students for studying in universities of the state.
- The government is going to finalise a policy which will make it easier for foreign students to seek admissions and provide incentives which would streamline such process,” Rupani said.
- The CM also inaugurated a UPSC
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know