Andhra CM Jagan writes to KCR over coal shortage
By The News Minute 30-Sep-2019
- CM Jagan has written to his Telangana counterpart KCR, to increase the daily supply of coal to nine rakes a day from the Singareni coal mines.
- Till now, the existing supply of four rakes a day.
- In a press note by CM's office, a series of incidents had led to the shortage for the Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation.
- Again, in the third week of September 2019, there was a strike in MCL mines for 3 days and in the Singareni mines for one day.
- Jagan also wrote to the Union Coal Minister Prahlad Joshi, to arrange for an alternate supply of coal to APGENCO plants to ensure supply under the Fuel Supply Agreement.
ALSO READ:- Jagan Mohan's poor decisions on PPAs damaging AP’s image, says Chandrababu Naidu
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know