Kumaraswamy denies involvement in phone tapping of seer
By NorthEast Now 30-Sep-2019
- Former chief minister HD Kumaraswamy, in a series of emotional tweets, denied that his coalition government had tapped the phone of Nirmalananda Swami.
- Kumaraswamy said that he was immensely pained over BJP’s “politically motivated” allegation.
- The tweet was in response to revenue minister R Ashoka’s claim that the JD(S)-Congress coalition government did not spare even religious leaders.
- Ashoka further reiterated his allegation and said “god will punish those who committed the sin of spying on the seer”.
- The war of words comes at a time when the CBI has expedited the investigation into the case.
Also Read: A tough road for Congress, JD(S)
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know