Dear Amit Shah Stop Lying: Shehla Rashid Launch a Scathing Attack on the Home Minister
By Molitics 30-Sep-2019
- On Sunday, Shehla Rashid, the leader of the JKPM party launched a scathing attack on Home Minister Amit Shah.
- She tweeted from her official Twitter account and tagged Amit Shah and called him a liar.
- Shehla wrote that Kashmiri girls are highly educated and marriage is often delayed as most families prefer a working daughter-in-law.
Also Read: Except for the Ruling party No One is Happy in J&K: Ghulam Nabi Azad
- Shehla Rashid made this tweet while retweeting a story published on research released by the Central Government.
- Let us tell you that earlier Amit Shah said that 8-10 years old girls in J&K were married off as there was no Child Marriage Act in J&K due to Article 370.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know