BJP announces candidates for bypolls in Assam
By NorthEast Now 30-Sep-2019
- The BJP announced its candidates for the upcoming assembly by-elections in Assam.
- The contesting candidates are Bijay Malakar from Ratabari, Towfiqur Rahman from Jania, Rajen Borthakur from Rangapara and Nabanita Handique from Sonari.
- The party’s Central Election Committee (CEC) cleared the names for the four BJP workers.
- The bypolls to the four Assembly seats in Assam will be held on October 21.
- Except Borthakur, all the three nominees—Malakar, Rahman and Handique –are new faces of the party.
Also Read: People belonging to Gorkha community stage a protest against NRC
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know