Ministers denies any interference in Honey Trap Case
By The Times Of India 30-Sep-2019
- The Madhya Pradesh government ruled out any interference in the probe being conducted by the Special Investigation Team (SIT) into honeytrap case.
- Government said the picture in the scandal will be clear very soon.
- Sources disclosed that chief minister Kamal Nath has taken a serious note of the allegations made by top police brass into the honey-trap case.
- The BJP has questioned the inquiry into the scandal and differences between the top cops.
- State law and legal affairs minister PC Sharma said that it was BJP that was misguiding the public in the matter.
Also Read: Congress questions BJP on its silence in Honey Trap case
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know