City water supply timings extended
By Thetribune 29-Sep-2019
- From tomorrow onwards, the city residents will get an extra one-hour water supply, both in morning and evening.
- At present, the city gets regular water supply from 4 am to 9 am and 6 pm to 9 pm.
- However, the supply hours will be 4 am to 10 am and 5 pm to 9 pm from tomorrow.
- Having missed several deadlines, the augmentation of Phase 5 and 6 water supply was inaugurated at the Sector Water Works by UT Administrator VP Singh Badnore and MP Kirron Kher.
- MC Commissioner KK Yadav said as per the sharing pattern, Mohali would get an additional 5 MGD (million gallons per day) of raw water while Panchkula and MES Chandimandir each will get 3 MGD of additional raw water.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know