A tough road for Congress, JD(S)
By Thehindu 29-Sep-2019
- After a series of setbacks in the last two years, facing bypolls in 15 Legislative Assembly constituencies on December 5 will be the first big challenge for the Congress.
- Its once coalition partner, the Janata Dal (Secular), finds itself in an equally tough situation.
- Many Congress leaders are yet to come out of the shock and disappointment over the Lok Sabha election debacle.
- Factions in the Congress — new entrants and the old guard — appear to be getting bolder now and making allegations against each other openly.
- Desertion of the party by its legislators, arrest of its main electoral strategist and troubleshooter D.K. Shivakumar, and delay in appointments of office-bearers to the (KPCC) seem to be making the party weaker than it was a year ago.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know