BJP leaders to walk 5 kms every day to highlight schemes
By North-east 29-Sep-2019
- BJP legislators and party leaders in Meghalaya will walk 5 km each day to make people aware about the programmes and schemes being initiated by the BJP-led NDA government.
- This is being undertaken as part of the 150th birth anniversary celebration of Mahatma Gandhi.
- The BJP leaders will undertake this exercise from October 2 to January 31 next year.
- He said they should be able to cover at least 5 km a day and touch at least six villages.
- “We want to go to the nook and corners of the state to enlighten the people about the development initiatives of the BJP-led government for the welfare of the people,” Lyngdoh said.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know