Former Minister Balireddy Satya Rao killed in accident
By The Hindu 28-Sep-2019
- Former Minister Balireddy Satya Rao (81) died after he was hit by a bike on the Beach Road in Visakhapatnam on Friday evening.
- According to MR Peta police, the former Minister came to the Beach Road for a walk.
- The MR Peta police have registered a case under Section 304 (A) (causing death by negligence) of IPC.
ALSO READ: Andhra government cancels TDP’s farm loan waiver scheme
- DCP (Zone I) S. Ranga Reddy said that the driver and the pillion rider had been taken into custody.
- Recalling his services, former Minister Konathala Ramakrishna said that Satya Rao had contributed a lot to the success of the Tandava and Sarada river irrigation projects.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know