Modi-Xi Jinping meet in Mahabalipuram: Plastic ban, roads repaired, security beefed
By The News Minute 18-Oct-2019
- For the next few weeks, Mamallapuram(TN) will become the center of the world's attention as the leaders of two of the global emerging powers.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Chinese Premier Xi Jinping – are set to hold talks here next month.
- On Thursday, TNM visited the temple town to keep a check on security measures and civic work's progress.
ALSO READ: ALSO READ: As Naidu's Amaravati residence faces demolition threat, owner Lingamaneni moves HC
- CCTV cameras have been installed across the town as well as on the outskirts for round-the-clock surveillance.
- To facilitate drinking water, reverse osmosis (RO) plants will also be set up in different points of the town by the Panchayat.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know