Subhasri death: AIADMK’s S Jayagopal remanded to judicial custody till October 11
By The News Minute 28-Sep-2019
- On Saturday, AIADMK former councilor S Jayagopal remanded to judicial custody in Subhasri death case.
- Jayagopal was arrested from a resort in Krishnagiri district by the Chennai police on Friday.
- As per reports, he was produced before the magistrate in Alandur court on Saturday morning.
- The magistrate then remanded the politician to judicial custody till October 11.
- It was attended by several AIADMK leaders, including Deputy Chief Minister O Panneerselvam.
ALSO READ: As Naidu's Amaravati residence faces demolition threat, owner Lingamaneni moves HC
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know