Shiv Sena: Sharad Pawar a leader of standing, ED has made bank case political
By Indianexpress 28-Sep-2019
- Shiv Sena’s parliamentary party leader Sanjay Raut, a BJP ally, Friday questioned the alleged money-laundering case against “a senior leader with a certain standing”, and said it has only given fresh lease of life to the NCP on the eve of the assembly elections in Maharashtra.
- Raut said the Enforcement Directorate (ED) case against Pawar is generating sympathy for him and galvanising the cadre of a party on the decline.
- The case, he said, had acquired political colour, and those familiar with Pawar’s capabilities and the politics of Maharashtra can figure how the matter is going to play out.
- “I would say, for no reason, the investigating agency has made the case political,” Raut said.
- Pawar’s name, he said, did not find mention in the complaint on which the Bombay High Court had acted.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know