AAP moves High Court over poor road condition
By Heraldgoa 28-Sep-2019
- The pathetic condition of the roads in Goa has become a subject for litigation.
- Aam Aadmi Party Goa Unit has moved the Bombay High Court at Goa seeking action against all those responsible for the poor road conditions in the State.
- The Public Interest Litigation, filed by the party’s general secretary Pradeep Padgaonkar, is scheduled for a hearing on Monday.
- The party, in recent statements, had slammed the government on the potholes and poor condition of roads across the State.
- The issue has also become a subject of memes with former AAP candidate Cecille Rodrigues highlighting the pathetic state of the roads through a music video.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know