Congress questions BJP on its silence in Honey Trap case
By The Times Of India 28-Sep-2019
- A bill board installed outside the state Congress office asked the BJP why the party is silent after names of its leaders surfaced in the alleged honeytrap scandal.
- The huge poster installed by Congress spokesman Shahriar Khan compares steps taken by the Kamal Nath for people’s welfare versus what its claims is "dual character of leaders".
- The poster also attacks former chief minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan for not getting funds for flood relief.
- Attacking former chief minister, the poster said that in Mandsaur he engaged in dramatics during his visit after the floods.
- Appreciating Kamal Nath's work, the project also shows his approval of 1000 crore as financial assistance to farmers suffered after excessive rainfall.
Also Read: Honeytrap scandal: Around 4,000 smut files of VIPs tumble out
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know